Are you nervous about your boudoir session? Here are some tips to help you relax during your shoot:
- Play Music – Bring your favorite music to play during your session. This will help you to calm down and feel comfortable.
- Deep Breathing – Practice deep breathing. This is a proven relaxation method. Breathe in deeply through your nose and exhale through your nose. Repeat until you feel better.
- Take a Break – If you’re feeling overwhelmed, we can take a break from shooting and talk and relax before resuming the session.
- Drink – Not to get drunk, but just enough to help you cut loose. Feeling a little buzzed will help tremendously. We offer wine or champagne with every boudoir session.
- Laugh It Off – If you’re feeling silly in front of the camera, laugh at yourself. Laughter is a great relaxation technique. It will help you loosen up.